4.8 inch Korean Traditional Twin Tiger Wooden Carved Sculpture Special Gift
Silk Lucky Bag(Bokjumeoni) is a good bag to put various props such as...
Free Choice Your Mask packs!
Various Kinds of Korean Traditional Pattern Bookmarks, Select Your Own...
Big Size Silk Lucky Bag (Bokjumeoni) for various props.
Yangban(Nobleman) Mask Keychain with Traditional Knot.
10 Pairs of Korean Doll Fridge Magnets.
Colorful Small Size Silk Lucky Bag, Bokjumeoni.
Keychains with pretty doll that wear Korean traditional costume.
Packaged in easy-to-carry capsule packs.
10 Different Korean Doll Magnets Set.
Rabbit Edison Chopsticks - For Child (Step 1.5)
Coin Purse made of Korean Traditional Costume(Hanbok) Fabric with...
Korean Bokjumeoni Silk Lucky Bag Middle Size.
With universal characters of Walt Disney, feel the greatest...
Designed For Children (Step 1).
2PCS Korean Traditional Percussion Buk & Janggu Couple Keychain...
Korean Folk Painting Handle 5 Pairs Vacuous Stainless Steel Chopsticks...
Practical & Adorable Flat Type 2 Stainless Steel Chopsticks & Spoon Set.
Practical & Adorable Smooth Stainless Steel Chopsticks & Spoon Set.
Six-year-old Korean Red Ginseng - 13.61%
How to make Mekgeolli makkoli makoli makuly with DIY kit.
1. Wash a container for Makgeolli and pour 1.5L(when using a specialized bottle, pour until it reaches the arrow)of drinking water into it. (My suggestion is 1.4L of drinking water for sweet taste)
Mineral water or groundwater is suggested.
2. Add enzymes(20g) in the water and stir it with a whisk. Next, put polished rice in the pack carefully not to be scattered. The lumps are naturally dissolved while fermenting so you don’t need to completely mix them.
3. When using a regular container, close the lid loosely. The container may explode by the gas generated by fermentation.
4. When using a specialized container, close the lid very tight and keep out of direct sunlight. The gas generated by fermentation will be emitted through the air holes in the lid.
The optimum temperature for fermentation is 22˚C. Generally, we keep the room temperature between 20˚C to 25˚C so there is no problem. When the temperature is over 28˚C, pour water in the big container and put the fermentation container upright so it can keep appropriate temperature.
5. You can smell alcohol 6 hours after the mixture because it is fermenting and stir it with a clean spoon once a day.
Be sure to use a clean spoon. Impurities like saliva may cause imperfect fermentation.
6. the fermentation process finishes after 5 to 7 days (it is up to temperature, my suggestion is 7 days), a Makgeolli liquid with 16 percent proof of alcohol is completed. Put a food filter on a container with a wide mouth and pour a Makgeolli liquid and 3 to 4 liter water through it together. The lumps in the liquid are mostly starch so dissolve them through the filter.
You can not only control the volume of alcohol but also make your own unique Makgeolli by adding sugar, soda, fruit juice, and etc.
7. Finally, pour diluted Makgeolli into a plastic bottle with a lid. Keep it refrigerated for 1 to 2 days so you can enjoy tasty Makgeolli.
Do not close the lid tight. When you close it tight, be sure to make air holes in the lid so the gas can be emitted.
You can buy thi 'Makgeolli' kit from here!!
About effect of 'Makgeolli' from here!!